- MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT OF THE 9TH TERM
- DEPUTY MINISTER OF STATE ASSETS
- GOVERNMENT PLENIPOTENTIARY FOR THE REFORM OF OWNER SUPERVISION OVER STATE-OWNED COMPANIES
I was born on 11 April 1978 in Opole. I’m a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz.
For many years I was involved in activities of a local government in Opole, holding the position of, among others, Deputy Mayor of the City of Opole. Afterwards, I acted in management bodies of companies with State Treasury shareholding.
I’m a husband and father of one, Antoś. My interests include sport and history.
Professional and political activities:
- 1998 Founder and Chairman of the association Młodzi Konserwatyści AWS in Opole
- 2002-2006 Councillor of the City of Opole
- 2003-2008 President of a nationwide association “Stop Korupcji”
- 2006-2008 Department for Diversification of Energy Supplies at the Ministry of Economy
- 2008 National Security Office
- 2009-2010 Energy Security Team at the Chancellery of the late President of the Republic of Poland, Professor Lech Kaczyński
- 2014-2015 Deputy Mayor of the City of Opole
- 2016-2017 Vice-President of Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A.
- 2017-2018 Member of Supervisory Boards: Poczta Polska S.A., KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
- 2018-2019 Member of the Management Board of Polska Wytwórnia Papierów Wartościowych S.A.
- 2019 MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT OF THE 9TH TERM
- 2019-2021 Deputy Minister of State Assets and Government Plenipotentiary for the Reform of Owner Supervision over State-Owned Companies
- Initiator of the creation of the Avenue of Polish Song Stars and co-initiator of the establishment of the Polish Song Museum in the Opole amphitheatre
- Originator and first chairman of a nationwide association “Stop Korupcji”
- In 2002, he led the centre-right political campaign in Opole and succeeded in removing corrupt SLD activists from offices held in the capital city of the province
- In 2014-2015, he stopped the privatisation of Energetyka Cieplna Opolszczyzny S.A.
- Initiator of the creation in 2016 of a professional handball league – PGNiG Superliga and of the reconstruction of Gwardia Opole handball club
- Founder of the association “Młodzi Konserwatyści” in the Opole province, the members of which initiated the construction of a monument to the Soldiers of the Anti-Communist Underground and led to establishing March 1st as the National Day of Remembrance of the Cursed Soldiers.
- I am a co-author of an academic book entitled “Lech Kaczyński. Biografia polityczna 1949-2005”,
- I published expert articles in: “Gazeta Polska”, “Nowe Państwo”, “Nasz Dziennik”, “wSieci” and many others.